THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Not only were these donuts absolutely delicious but aren’t they the cutest things you ever did see! Donuts + Pineapples + Mini Sized ahhhh my heart can barely take it! If a puppy showed up while taking these pictures I think my heart would of just exploded. When it came down to it, I’m not sure what I loved more, the cuteness of these little nuggets or the reaction from other people over their cuteness.
These are perfect for a themed party or summer gathering. And hey, they’re shaped like fruit so that’s kinda like eating healthy right? Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.
1. Bake your donuts according to the directions.
2. Color icing to bright yellow (about 4 drops)
3. Mix 2 drops yellow, 1 red, and 1 blue food coloring to create a nice brown color.
4. Dip cooled donuts in yellow icing and place on cooling tray to drip off excess.
5. Once yellow icing has dried, paint brown diagonal lines across icing to create a pineapple look.
6. Cut pineapple stems out of green card stock and break toothpicks in half.
7. Using your glue gun, glue dull end of tooth picks to the back of each pineapple stem. Let dry.
8. Stick toothpick into each donut creating your fun DIY Mini Pineapple Donuts!